Located in the heart of Amman, offers guests a gateway to all the key areas of the city, with extensive executive and leisure facilities.
The Landmark’s fresh and modern edge will ensure that its visitors whether travelling for business or leisure, can enjoy a new era of comfort and style in elegant surroundings.
The vibrant center of Amman is just four minutes away and you can be checking in within 35 minutes of arriving at Queen Alia International Airport.
Premium Room / 192
Executive Room / 57
Executive Suite / 8
Presidential Suite / 2
Royal Suites / 1
Dinning & Entertainment
1. Colours “All day dining restaurant”.
2. Turquoise “Fine Dining”
3. Glass “Bar & Lounge”
4. Breathe “Outdoor Terrace”
5. ZEST Pool
6. Tennis Court.
7. Fitness n’ Wellness Health Club
8. Sugar Cube “Juice Bar”
9. Mint Lounge
10. Zone Bar
11. Executive Wing “Lounge & Restaurant”
12. Ruby “Private Dining Room”
1. Mini bar, coffee & tea making facilities, Espresso Machine in Executive Rooms.
2. Individually temperature controlled A/C.
3. Safe deposit box.
4. Free internet access (WIFI) in rooms & public areas
5. Satellite, LCD & DVD player.
6. Hairdryer, Bathrobe & slippers.
Business Center offers guests internet access, photocopying facilities and full secretarial services.
Year renovated: 2011.
Number of floors: 14.
Number of rooms: 260.
You can start your day with a buffet breakfast, which costs JOD 10 per person per night.
• Check-in time - After 1:00 p.m.
• Early check-in is subject to availability and hotel confirmation.
• Check-in after 12:00 midnight an additional night will be charged since the hotel did keep the room during the previous night.
• Checkout time - At 12:00 noon.
• Late checkout until 3:00 pm is granted on request basis and upon confirmation of the hotel.
• Late checkout after 3 pm: 50% of room rate will be charged
• Late checkout after 5 pm is considered an additional night with 100% room rate charged.
This field is required.